Weekend Seminar for 2012 SPM Candidates: "The Secret to Writing an A+ Essay"
"In this seminar you will be exposed to the secret which has helped many students to score A+ in their SPM English. Tired of getting 50%-60% marks for your English in exams? This is a golden opportunity for you to improve before it is too late. Our results have already been proven for many years. Join us now!"
Most students are:
- confused with all the Tenses and the Subject-Verb Agreement. They have learned so many grammar rules at school and yet are not able to use them properly while writing their essays.
- having problem in producing correct sentence structures because they are influenced by their first language (BM, Mandarin, Tamil etc.).
- not exposed to the correct English sentence structure (syntax). What they usually do is to fill in their first language structures with English words.
- having jumbled up ideas in their mind, and like to write everything they could think of in first few paragraphs. As a result, their essays are short and lack of elaboration.
We provide the solutions:
Important Grammar Items
· Tenses and Subject Verb Agreement (simplified for better understanding)
· Sentence Structures (English Syntax)
· Voice (Active and Passive Verbs explained to overcome confusion)
· Connectors (to link ideas and paragraphs properly)
Basic Essay Template
Students will not have to spend a long time thinking of what to write. All they need to do is to use their background knowledge regarding the topic given to fill in the template.
Organization and Development of Ideas
Students will be taught how to develop and organize their ideas. They will know how to elaborate ideas, give examples to support the ideas and to use connectors to link the ideas in proper paragraphs.
"Time and Tide Wait for No Man"
"Do not waste your precious time. Let us help you, and you will see immediate improvement in your exam results. InsyaAllah!"
For further details about the seminar, please view our PDF flyer below: