SPM English (1119) Seminar ~ Special Offer for Schools

I have been receiving calls and SMS from fellow teachers asking me whether I am willing to go to their schools and conduct my seminar there. The answer is "Yes, I am." I am always looking forward to share my knowledge and experience with as many students as possible. I understand that many students out there need some tips and guidance before they can perform at their level best in their SPM English (1119). 

Therefore, I would like to announce the special rate that I am offering to the schools that invite me to conduct the seminar there.

  1. For the full package seminar as suggested in my flyer, I am charging only RM25/student (this is far cheaper than the rate that I charge for the same seminar outside school). Free notes will be provided in a file for each student.
  2. For a two hours sharing session (I will share the DOs and the DON'Ts that the students should know when dealing with SPM English (1119) questions), the rate is negotiable because I really understand the budget constraint faced by the schools.

Popular posts from this blog

Tips to Write a Factual Essay for Continuous Writing, SPM (2)

Friendship

Traditional Approach VS Effective Approach in Teaching Writing to ESL Students